Posted on Leave a comment

[Q&A] I want to pay in Korean Won(KRW).

Want to pay in KRW, and need a cash receipt(현금영수증)? –FYI, a cash receipt is a receipt to get a tax exemption in Korea.–

You may pay in KRW if you have a Korean bankbook. Here is our bank info below:

은행명: 우리은행
예금주: 도지영
계좌번호: 1002-546-703855

Please let us know if there is any further question. 🙂

Leave a Reply